Get your taxes done right with TurboTax Premier 2017
TurboTax is tailored to your unique situation—it will search for the deductions and credits you deserve, so you’re confident you’ll get your maximum refund.
- TurboTax coaches you every step of the way and double checks your return as you go to handle even the toughest tax situations, so you can be confident you’re getting every dollar you deserve
- Every year it gets even easier. As a returning customer, TurboTax will automatically transfer last year’s data to help ensure accuracy and save you time
- Up-to-date with the latest tax & health care-related laws—so you can be confident your taxes will be done right
- Help along the way—get answers to your product questions, so you won’t get stuck
- Your information is safeguarded – TurboTax uses encryption technology, so your tax data is protected while it’s e-filed to IRS and state agencies
Premier maximizes investment and rental property deductions
TurboTax Premier 2017 is recommended if any of the following apply to you:
- You sold stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or options for an employee stock plan
- You own rental property
- You are the beneficiary of an estate or trust (received a K-1 form)
TurboTax Premier 2017
This is one way you talk to TurboTax through the entire tax preparation process. It asks an issue or makes a declaration in what it wants and provides control keys and lists of choices and blank areas for your answers. Unlike FreeTaxUSA, though, TurboTax Premier 2017 lacks a thorough navigation outline that enables you to zero in on the precise display you want if you are training of sequence. Preferably, you should just undergo the site step-by-step. However when it doesn’t happen, there must be a straightforward, accessible way to stay on course back again to where you have to be.
Personal tax preparation websites couldn’t be likely to be so all-encompassing; they’d collapse beneath the considerable excess weight of the tax code. However the explanatory content material on these sites offers been rewritten so often and expanded through the years that it’s usually simple to understand. TurboTax Premier 2017 will a particularly good job here, when it comes to both clearness and accessibility. It frequently provides brief, basic explanations of taxes topics since it asks its queries. Many content are hyperlinks that open up windows containing additional fine detail. Often, there’s a FIND OUT MORE link that does a similar thing. Sometimes, TurboTax actually guesses at a question you might have and related FAQs. Competing sites function similarly.
Understandable Help From Intuit
There is one advantage to using the actual IRS instructions when you prepared your taxes back many years ago: They were in depth. They may have already been hard to understand in the event that you weren’t a taxes preparer, but the response to your query was within, somewhere.
It’s hard to get absolutely shed in the event that you simply go through everything on the displays and use the Subject List. TurboTax Premier 2017 helps it be clear what it’s searching for on every web page and ways to respond. For instance, when it requests interest earned, it shows two blank fields, one for the related lender and one for the dollar quantity (you may also import 1099 forms from many supported banks). After that it asks a few additional questions, and some more once you click Continue. You’re then demonstrated a listing of your 1099-INTs; you can edit existing types or add more. If you are finished right here, click Done, and you will be taken back again to your earnings list to focus on other topics.