Get your business taxes done right with TurboTax 2016
TurboTax coaches you every step of the way and double checks your return as you go, so you can be confident your business taxes are done right.
- Customized to your industry, to spot commonly-overlooked deductions and credits
- Up-to-date with the latest tax laws
- No tax knowledge needed— takes your answers to simple questions about your business and fills out all the right forms for you
- Help along the way—get answers to your product questions, so you won’t get stuck
- Includes audit alerts—flags areas that might trigger an IRS audit
- Your information is safeguarded – TurboTax uses encryption technology, so your tax data is protected while it’s e-filed to IRS and state agencies
TurboTax Business 2016 works best if your small business:
- Is an S Corporation, C Corporation, partnership, or multi-member LLC
- Has revenue of less than $250,000
- Has fewer than five employees
Everything You Need to Easily Do Your Business Taxes
– Customized interview tailors itself to your type of business (corporation, partnership, or multi-member LLC)
– Extra guidance for new businesses—TurboTax will show you the startup tax deductions for new businesses so you can get the maximum refund you deserve
– Create and distribute K-1 Forms electronically in PDF format and save a trip to the post office
– Easy transfer of your Federal Return to Your State Return* (State Return sold separately via easy download).
– Create unlimited W-2, 1099-MISC, 1099-INT and 1099-DIV forms, printed on plain paper — no need for special tax forms
– Automatically import your information directly from your QuickBooks* files with easy tax line assignment and guidance to ensure your financial data is properly represented on your tax return
– Extra guidance for entering multiple businesses, even if they are different entity types
– Guides you step-by-step through a customized rental real estate experience, all related income and expenses are covered
Simplifies asset depreciation
– Reviews your large purchases (assets) and helps you determine the most advantageous, tax-saving strategy for your assets
– Guides you through calculating and reporting depreciation
Maximizes Business Deductions to Help You Save
Shows you what business expenses you can deduct including:
– Vehicle Expenses: Shows you whether you’ll get a bigger refund using actual expenses or the standard mileage rate Provides extra help for splitting vehicle expenses between business and personal use
– Supplies: paper, ink, postage, staples, CDs, coffee, and more can add up to big savings
– Large Purchases (Assets): Tells you if you should fully deduct equipment this year or if you need to depreciate
– Promotion and Advertising: Learn how to deduct expenses like brochures, business cards, web sites, and sponsorships
– Travel: Tells you when (and how much) you can deduct for meals, airfare, taxis, hotels and more
100% accurate calculations guarantee: TurboTax is so confident your return will be Done Right, they guarantee it. If you pay an IRS or state penalty or interest because of a TurboTax calculation error, TurboTax will pay you the penalty and interest.
Maximum tax savings guarantee – or your money back: If you get a larger refund or smaller tax due from another tax preparation method, TurboTax will refund the applicable TurboTax federal and/or state purchase price paid.
60 day money-back guarantee: Try TurboTax software. If you’re not satisfied, return it to Intuit within 60 days of purchase with your dated receipt for a full refund. Learn more at TurboTax.com.
#1 best-selling tax software: Based on aggregated sales data for all tax year 2015 TurboTax products.
Import: Imports financial data from participating companies. Quicken and QuickBooks import not available with TurboTax installed on a Mac. Imports from Quicken (2015 and higher) and QuickBooks Desktop (2011 and higher); both Windows only. Quicken products provided by Quicken Inc., Quicken import subject to change.
About TurboTax product experts: Customer and product phone support vary by time of year.
About credential tax experts: Live tax advice via phone is included with Premier and Home & Business; fees apply for Basic and Deluxe customers. State tax advice is free. Service, experience levels, hours of operation and availability vary, and are subject to restriction and change without notice. Not available for TurboTax Business customers.
TurboTax CD/Download products: Price includes tax preparation and printing of federal tax returns and free federal e-file of up to 5 federal tax returns. Additional fees apply for efiling state returns. Scanner may be required (not included). State Product not included but available for easy download ($49.99 per State form) Prices subject to change without notice.
Imports from QuickBooks Desktop for Windows version 2011 and higher only.